Saturday, 6 June and Monday-Wednesday, 8-10 June Breakout sessions are your opportunity to explore the topics that interest you. Polish your leadership skills and get inspired with new ideas for projects, fundraising, strengthening membership, and more.
Here are some topics you’ll find in Honolulu:
- Learn how to tell your story on and offline.
- How to Grow Rotary with inclusive clubs and innovative engagement strategies.
- Engage young professionals and connect with Rotaract.
- Build bigger and better sustainable projects and grants.
- Participate in conversations about the end of polio and the future of Rotary.
View the preliminary list of nearly 70 breakout sessions.
As a reminder, seating at breakout sessions is on a first-come, first-served basis and there is no advance registration.